SVADSS – Soil Vegetation Atmosphere Data Sensor Service – More than just datasets!
SVADDS offers a unique online data management system for your measuring systems, tailored to your needs.
SVADSS provides any technology of data aquisition from manual data upload, or automatically via LAN/WLAN to semi/full stand alone measuring stations via GSM/UMTS/LTE.
- regardless of your sensor, logger
- or IT environment
- standard data analysis, evaluations and charts
- extended or exclusive data services
- state-/event system for sensors and data logger
Your data repository is stored in SQL – database – servers operated by SVADSS and not in cheap and not in doubtful cloud services.Please contact us to know the whole range of our services.
- user interface for data management
- full access to all datasets
- individual, automated data validation
- standard reports and charts
- individual evaluations / data processing
- customizable views
- sensor managment with event recording
- special data services
See the benefits in table where the difference between SVADSS and other available systems are listed:
Scientific Data Software Systems
LysiData offers an integrated software system to meet varied and complex requirements of the (scientific) recording of measurement data. The modular structure of LysiData software systems offers an adjusted software module for virtually every technical and scientific requirement for the user friendly solving of daily tasks. LysiData software systems offers a uniform user interface also in heterogenous measurement environments independent of measurement technology used, the number of measurement points or the database system. It has been designed for the long term availability of measurement data, offers a clear assignment of measurement data to measurement points also after many years and can be adjusted at any time to extensions or changes in the measurement environment
The LysiData software system is composed of two main core areas:
- A highly flexible database model to show your measurement environment and data in a persistent repository
- A systems of integrated software modules which may be used and adjusted to your measurement equipment depending on size and requirements
LysiData software system offers modules for the following standard requirements amongst others: Data acquisition and evaluation, visualisation, simplified database administration, controlling, logbook, data mining, …
There is only one system and one user interface for all tasks from data acquisition through to (scientific) pre-analysis.
Which solution is the right for me?
We recommend the online soluition SVADSS for small and and medium size installations, whether at one place or at different installation places. For large installations with more than 100 sensors we recommend the Lysidata system with all additional opportunities for a customized solution. Thje following table gives you the answer which solution is the right one for you: